About the Ekurhuleni Metro Police Learnerships Programme
The Ekurhuleni Metro Police learnerships program commits to social and educational development across all platforms of business. They seek talented individuals within the community who would like to become independent and proud members of a great standing workforce.
Their learnerships include a monthly stipend for successful candidates. Some may also be offered a permanent position with the completion of their learnership contract, however, this is not guaranteed. They aim to make an impact on the scarce skills shortage within South Africa, by uplifting the communities.
Interested candidates must, however, live within their municipal borders. If unsure candidates can enquire at their local municipalities about their area. Candidates will gain hands-on experience within their field while learning from the best.
Ekurhuleni Metro Police Learnerships Available
This company has numerous possible options. Applicants who are attracted to building a career with them may look at any one of the stated fields below, or any other fields included made available.
The next fields are accessible and many others yearly:
- Licensing Services
- Contracting ? Construction
- Road Works ? Construction
- Environmental Education
- Training and Development ? Environmental
- House Building ? Community
- Auxiliary Work ? Social
- Construction Process ? Supervision
- Supply Chain
- Personal Assistant
- Health Care Worker
Ekurhuleni Learnerships Requirements
To be eligible for one of the learnerships provided in the fields as mentioned, or any other available field made available, candidates must adhere to all requirements as stipulated by the Ekurhuleni offices.
Candidates will require the following:
- You must be South African citizens
- Candidate must hold a Grade 12
- All candidates must hold a degree or certification within field of application (where applicable)
- Candidates must be proficient in English
- All candidates must be computer literate (where applicable)
- Must possess a valid South African ID
- You must possess a valid South African Drivers License (where applicable)
- Candidates must have no criminal record
- All candidate must be a resident within one of the areas as stipulated
- Candidates must not have previous work experience
Most learnerships will be for a twelve-month period. Candidates with a disability, as well as women, are encouraged to apply. Only candidates who meet the minimum stipulations may apply, those who do not meet these requirements will not be considered.
Ekurhuleni Learnerships: Application
Ekurhuleni learnerships applications online are not available. Interested individuals may however download the application when they become available, or collect it from their local Ekurhuleni Offices. for more Information visit ekurhuleni municipality website
Candidates can also obtain more information regarding their learnership policy via this form.
The Ekurhuleni Offices are as follow:
- Kempton Park Customer Care Center Cnr. CR Swart & Pretoria Road
- Germiston 88 Presidents Street
- Springs Civic Center Cnr. South Main Reef Road & Plantation
- Benoni Bensan Building Woburn Street 52
- Brakpan Civic Center Cnr. Escombe & Elliot Street
Complete applications must be submitted to these offices. Candidates must ensure that the reference number is clearly stated on the application. The application must be filled in completely and signed by the applicant.
Accompanying the application must be the following certified documentation:
- A complete Curriculum Vitae
- ID document
- Matric Certificate
- Relevant latest Academic Results of Qualification
- Proof of residence
- Drivers License